Five-spice powder is a mixture of five spices endemic to Chinese cuisine, but also used in other Asian cookery as well
- Prep Time : 25 minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Yield : 2
Nutrition facts (per portion) : Calories: 125; Fat Content: 3 grams; Trans Fat Content: 1 gram;
- Soak noodles in hot water till done. Pour with cold water and drain.
- Marinate chicken in soy sauce for about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle chicken with five spice powder, mix well.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in the wok and fry chicken till done. Remove from the wok.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry bell pepper and baby corn about 4 minutes. Remove from the wok.
- Fry napa cabbage and spinach, 2 minutes. Remove from the wok.
- Reheat noodles in the wok, add vegetables and chicken mix well.
- Mix guilin sauce, soy paste with water and potato starch.
- Pour into the wok, mix well, fry 3 minutes.
- Serve garnished with beni shoga.